News from 30/03/2010
Congratulations to Gourmet Odyssey’s partner, Château Beau Rivage, which has won a host of medals over the past few weeks for the quality of their wines including 2 gold medals for their Château Beau Rivage 2007, the wine chosen for the Gourmet Odyssey Wine Experience.
- Concours National des Caves Particulières 2010 Gold Medal Château Beau Rivage 2007
- Concours Général de Paris 2010 Gold Medal Clos La Bohème 2007
- Concours des Vins des Vignerons Indépendants 2010 Gold Medal Château Beau Rivage 2007
- Concours des Vins des Vignerons Indépendants 2010 Silver Medal Raphaël 2007
- Concours des Vins des Vignerons Indépendants 2010 Bronze Medal Joly Rivage 2009.
These medals are just recompense for the hard work and dedication of all involved at Château Beau Rivage. Currently in their 3rd year of converting to be certified French organic wine makers, these awards prove that the quality of Château Beau Rivage’s wines remain as high as ever during this transition.
Return to list