News from 16/02/2011
Winter is almost over, the wine is resting, the vines are preparing themselves for the growth to come, and so it’s a good time for wine fairs!
When the winemakers aren’t in their vineyards or cellars, they travel far and wide to promote their wines and their regions, sharing as they go their passion for the profession that they live fully, 365 days a year.
Over the coming months, you can meet the winemaking partners of Gourmet Odyssey in winefairs across France, and get a glimpse of their work, life at the vineyard, and divulge in some wine tasting of their best wines!
Domaine Chapelle will be present at the following wine fairs:
- 19-20 March, Beaune: Wine tasting fair for Organic and Biodynamic Burgundy wines, L’Essence Des Sens, at les halles de Beaune.
- 19-20 March, Paray-le-Monial : Salon des Vins et Produits Régionaux at the Centre Associatif Parodien.
Château Beau Rivage will be present at the following wine fairs:
- 11-13 March, Bordeaux: Salon des Vins de Vignerons Indépendants, stand 29, alley B, hall 1 of the Parc des Expositions de Bordeaux.
- 25-28 March, Paris: Salon des Vins de Vignerons Indépendants, stand 4 of alley F at the Espace Champerret.
Invitations for these two independent winemakers’ fairs are available. Please contact Gourmet Odyssey to receive an invitation.
Domaine Jean-Marc Brocard will be present at the following wine fairs:
- 14-15 May, Paris : Salon de la Revue du Vin de France at the Palais Brongniart.
If you live nearby or plan to be in the area for one of these winefairs, make sure to visit our winemakers – a good glass of wine awaits you!
Return to list